- Sleeps 8 people comfortably.
- Children welcome.
- Well behaved dogs welcome (2 max).
- The property is furnished to a very high standard and is provided with plates, cutlery, cooking utensils, towels and clean bedding (one change per week).
- One double bedroom.
- One twin bedroom.
- One single bedroom.
- Two bathrooms with toilets, baths, shower and wash basins.
- Large living room with freeview TV and DVD.
- Dining room with table for eight plus direct access to garden.
- Large modern fitted kitchen with twin oven and grill, dishwasher, fridge and freezer and direct access to patio area and garden.
- One double bedroom with balcony and extensive views to Stanpit Marsh and Hengistbury Head.
- One single bedroom
- Off road parking for several vehicles and boat.
- Double length garage with secure electric up and over door.
- Secluded and secure garden area.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Patio area with BBQ.
- Nearest shop – quarter mile
- Local pub – The Ship in Distress – 200 yards
- Bus stop – Outside property
- Christchurch - with its many restaurants, shops, historic Norman Castle and Priory is just one mile by road or a 15 minute walk by a footpath across recreation ground.
- Avon Mouth - with safe swimming, café and sandy beaches is a 15 minute walk, as is Mudeford Quay with its working fishing fleet, ferry to Hengistbury Head and pub serving traditional pub grub.
- The New Forest - with beautiful walks, countryside and wildlife is within a 15 minute drive.
© Copyright Vista Holidays 2013
For more information please call: 01425 673003
Please click the thumbnails to enlarge
Please note that some fixtures may vary from these images.